Growing up on the edge of two opposing cultures left me often wondering where I belonged. I am aware of the challenges a diverse background may has for families, relationships and work environments. This awareness shapes my work as a psychotherapist and I offer a nonjudgmental and accepting space for exploration.
My own personal experience of being able to change and grow, and the joy of seeing others change and grow prompted my interest in psychotherapy and counselling.
My ongoing psychological training enables me to support clients effectively. I draw from a wide set of tools to design each engagement based on client needs and preferences. I am experienced with short-term and long-term psychotherapy and worked for various services including the NHS.
Former qualifications include:
- MSc Gestalt Psychotherapy – Metanoia, London
- Clinical Diploma Gestalt Psychotherapy – Metanoia, London
- Post-Graduate Diploma Contemporary Trauma Practice – Relational Change, Oxford
- Diploma Gestalt Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Metanoia, London
- Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching – AoEC, London
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling – Gestalt Centre, London
- Foundation in Performance/Acting – Arts Ed, London
- MA Digital Arts – University of the Arts, London